| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tacloban City in December is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- The weather in December is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 305.3mm (12in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:27 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 11:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Tacloban City December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Tacloban City, Philippines
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Tacloban City:
- Basco, Philippines - 1076.5 kms (668.9 miles) NNW
- Aparri, Luzon, Philippines - 873 kms (542.5 miles) NNW
- Daguaan City, Philippines - 739.5 kms (459.5 miles) NW
- Manila, Luzon, Philippines - 575.5 kms (357.6 miles) NW
- Naia, Mai (Pasay City), Philippines - 568.4 kms (353.2 miles) NW
- Legaspi, Philippines - 256.3 kms (159.2 miles) NNW
- Iloilo, Philippines - 276.8 kms (172 miles) WSW
- Mactan, Philippines - 152 kms (94.5 miles) SW
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines - 707.1 kms (439.4 miles) WSW
- Zamboanga City, Philippines - 578.8 kms (359.7 miles) SW
- Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines - 580.3 kms (360.6 miles) SW
- Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia - 1148.6 kms (713.7 miles) WSW
- Sandakan, Borneo, Malaysia - 967.2 kms (601 miles) SW
- Tawau, Malaysia - 1103.2 kms (685.5 miles) SW
- Manado, Sulawesi, Indonesia - 1081.6 kms (672.1 miles) S